Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

7th Sense - Admin Application

Discussion in 'Old Applications' started by 7th Sense, Jun 29, 2017.

1. 7th Sense

7th Sense Member

GameME Profile Link:
    What server would you like to become admin on?:
    Zombie Mod
    I have read and understand the admin guidelines/conduct linked above:
    Yes
    Do you have a mic?:
    Yes
    English is my main language or I can speak it fluently:
    Yes
    I understand that I am responsible for anything done on my account:
    Yes
    What do you expect your job to be as an admin?:
    To help everyone in need of assistance and make the server run smoothly and if there are any hackers, mic spammers, or chat spammers I will take action and do what is needed.
    What is the appropriate action needed for a mic/chat spammer?:
    Warn them in admin chat then if they still do not comply I will get their attention then eventually gag/mute them if they keep it up.
    If you hear news there is a hacker, what actions would you take?:
    I will spectate the "hacker" for a while and if I see anything suspicious (aka speed hacking, no clipping, or etc.)I will ban for up to 2 weeks if necessary.