1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

30 mins from where i live....sad way to protest

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LawnGnome, Aug 11, 2014.

1. LawnGnome

LawnGnome I am Not a Real Gnome Member

2. Gotcha

Gotcha Administrator Founder Member

Pointless and damaging to a community.

3. Most of those hoodlums didn't even know Mike Brown. Just another feeble attempt to use a vigil to get free stuff..... truly sad.

4. LawnGnome

Oh its retarded

5. khatamine

khatamine the alchemist

yeah that's like right by me too... i talked to my grandpa about it cuz he used to be a cop back in the day. he said the cop who shot him was already fired from another police department for wanting to beat kids and being unstable and shit, yet somehow he got this other job. don't know if it was really an issue of racism, cuz it sounds like this guy would have shot somebody someday anyway.
    on the looting and vandalism, it really grinds my gears. i read in a news article that they robbed the store the guy who was shot shoplifted from... TWICE. as if it's the shop owners fault for reporting him and putting his criminal activity on his radar. and they've raided and ransacked other stores that had nothing to do with it. some people just want an excuse to steal and be violent.
    super glad i live in the suburbs lol.

6. LawnGnome

People just surprise me