Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Obvious Scammer? I'm pretty sure he is....

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Dax_, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Dax_

Dax_

Inventory:

2. - \/G - Nameless Pan

- \/G - Nameless Pan Member

heh, funny, i remember once where someone tried to convince their friend was a dev with this really handcrafted looking *auth papers* i just kept saying to them, how do enter my backpack? they got so triggered they told me that i will get VAC banned for not cooperating...... VAC is for anti-cheat....

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Dax_

Dax_

Inventory:

This guy wanted my professional killstreak direct hit, I told him no,but I was sympathetic and told him to wait a few weeks until I could trade. I started having problems thinking I couldn't trade when he asked for a trade link,and then this conversation begins when he believes I couldn't trade anyone -_-

4. - \/G - Nameless Pan

- \/G - Nameless Pan Member

I can guarantee this guys are probably really bad at scamming and they juat never learn, or that this is his first try and knows nothing about steam, oh and prepare for a scammer wave, usually after i do some trades and get a scam attempt, many other scammers will try to scam me, mainly for my unusual. I suggest you to add something about i do nit accept random friend invites or people woth provate backpacks, when i placed one in my profile many scam attempts stop, hope this helps if you get annoyed of many scam attempts

• Like Like x 1
  5. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

Love it when people call you bud, buddy, etc. in a patronizing way to make them seem in charge or mature when it does the exact opposite and you can see how immature they really are.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

How could anyone ever believe that. Steam already has your shit on file so why would there ever be a third party asking for your information to give to the main company that already has it on file???? The guy is extremely an idiot.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dax_

Dax_

Inventory:

It makes me sad that their are people like this on steam.....I honestly thought he wanted to trade since his steam profile looked legit and all he had to do was wait patiently,not lie to me and insult my intelligence....