Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Member Application - Pepe La Pew

Discussion in 'Old Applications' started by Pepe La Pew, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Pepe La Pew

Pepe La Pew

In-Game Name:
    Pepe La Pew
    Ahane Case
    How old are you?:
    What is your Steam ID?:
    [U:1:151899543]
    Previous Clans (if any)?:
    Skial, Shammy's Playground(Dead)
    Who (if anyone) referred you to apply?:
    Nobody referred me to apply. I loved the servers, so I may as well be member.
    Which server(s) of ours do you play on?:
    TF2 2Fort
    Have you read and understand the member conduct agreement?:
    Yes
    Any other information you want to include is welcome:
    I hope I can prove myself as a good player/welcoming staff and climb the ranks.

2. boby_xt

boby_xt Member

Hello Pepe La Pew, thank you for your application. Before we proceed with your app, I have some comments.
    First of all, your correct Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:75949771.
    Second, I see some racist comments in your chat. Can you explain?
    Here is an example:
    "Sep 18, 2017 12:05:39 am Nigger eaters 2 Fort | No Ads | VGamers.net"

3. Pepe La Pew, you have only three connects with around 1 hour of play time on our 2fort server. First, you need to gain more play time and get to know members of the community better. Second, read over and follow our community rules and MOTD, specifically relating to racism. Reapply in a month or two.