1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

SK Map

Discussion in 'Maps' started by #pubstar THiZzFREAK, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Drac took a look at this once upon a time, since then I've worked on it. Life is so busy for me that getting everything perfected on it as much as I can, has been incredibly time consuming. I've had many people play it, gotten a lot of feedback,and don't get complaints or anything saying they dislike the map. I tried not to edit the original map too much, as in, every part of the original map is still playable as the original map, its still SK, just different. I'm offering it up to be played on VG scoutzknivez. If anyone would like to test it out, it is up on my server, "Thizz's SK". If you would like to see anything changed, or have any type of feedback, let me know, I will do my best to take advice and accomodate where I can.

I cant seem to upload the BSP through the forum option, so I'll do it through filedropper.
    http://www.filedropper.com/scoutzknivezv3hollow

I look forward to hearing back from anyone!
    -Thizz

2. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Sorry, I totally forgot all about looking into the map. I'll be doing that later tonight bud! Appreciate you taking the time sharing it with us.

3. killa sodas - cherry coke

killa sodas - cherry coke Murderer Member

If i knew how to test it out, I would. Sorry I cant help. Im sure its a dope map!