1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds VG Server?

Discussion in 'Servers & Website Suggestions' started by SillyBillyWTF, Apr 30, 2017.

1. SillyBillyWTF

SillyBillyWTF

Inventory:

Looks like they now have community servers. Still in it's early access but maybe down the road we could get a VG Server for it?

2. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

I've watched a few people stream the game. It looks really fun. I would be up for hosting a server

3. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

It's very popular atm so it might be something worth trying.

4. Eknox

Eknox

or...focus more on CS:S and TF2..instead of wasting funds on servers we don't need. Bring the community back to the way it was. :/

5. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

There is nothing we can really add to tf2 or css. They are games that are pretty much dying out. We need to expand towards new games when first launched to bring in new members and to populate that new server.

6. SillyBillyWTF

SillyBillyWTF

Inventory:

I mean, im all for improving the servers we currently have if theyre worth saving but being able to expand into new games earlier that are becoming popular could help bring in more members. I hardly play the TF2 servers now days but im still helping to find ways to upgrade the ZM server at the least

7. {Grover}

{Grover} Member

Like, when they remade the Powerpuff Girls last year, changes had to be made so it would appeal more to kids today. Not all changes are going to be popular with everyone but sometimes it works.

• Like Like x 1