1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Custom TS3 Icons and Channels Now Available

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Woody, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

You asked, we listened! We are very excited to announce some new changes to the way that our TeamSpeak3 server is organized. We will now be offering custom user icons for the small, one-time donation of $5. You may choose any image of your liking (within our rules) to be placed next to your name in TeamSpeak3. This icon will stick with you for as long as the community is up. My custom icon is a beer mug, as seen below:
    1.PNG

Furthermore, it's pretty clear that the majority of our channels are rarely utilized due to the limited amount of people that currently join TeamSpeak3. To help bolster activity, we're now going to allow anyone to purchase a named Teamspeak3 channel. TS3 channels will cost $10 dollars per two months and can be named whatever you like (again, within our rules). For $15 per two months, you can have your own private, password-protected channel. You will have access to move/kick/ban people from your channel along with change the name of you channel.

If you would like to purchase a TS3 channel or Icon simple donate here (http://www.forums.vigilantegamers.net/donate/) and make a note in the notes section that you're donating for a Channel or Icon. Please keep in mind that channels and icons may take up to 48 hours to create as they have to be manually added by an admin.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Is there an offer to have your own PERM channel in teamspeak?

3. Alexey Davydov

Alexey Davydov TF2 Pootis Manager

Love this idea!

4. Drac OPZ

i'd donate just to have my own channel perm and name it Dracs Coffin, and have a Bat icon beside my name ;)

5. Woody

Inventory:

We might do a "yearly" option. We would like to stay away from PERM, as it has the potential to crowd our TS3 if too many people donate for it.

6. Woody

Inventory:

A yearly channel can be purchased for $60.

• Like Like x 2
  7. SnoopWolf

SnoopWolf

Is there a specific website where you get the icons? If so, could I view them?

8. Woody

Inventory:

Any picture you'd like I can make into an icon. Keep in mind that you don't want one that's too high of quality. I have to reduce the size to 16x16 pixels.

This website would be a good place to start if you're not sure what you want.
    https://www.iconfinder.com/iconsets/aspneticons

9. SnoopWolf

SnoopWolf

Ah, okay, cool. If I find one I'll let you know cause I want to do it. Thanks @Woody!

10. Khan

Khan

I think this will catch on. I just used Paint to create a 16x16 icon for myself.

11. Bad Decision

Bad Decision Member

Great idea, So how do we sign up?

12. Drac OPZ

When you go to donate, just make a thread in the donation forum letting them aware what your donation is for just like you would for Zmod credits or VIP.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. sethen

sethen Level Designer / Photoshop

Great to see a community that listens and does something different compared to others.

• Like Like x 1