1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Approved scribecity - Admin Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by killa sodas - cherry coke, Mar 18, 2014.

1. killa sodas - cherry coke

killa sodas - cherry coke Murderer Member

GameME Profile Link:
    Have you been admin before? If so, on which servers?:
    No
    What server would you like to become admin on?:
    GunGame
    Are you willing to donate the required $10.00 dollars for (6) months?:
    Yes
    Have you thoroughly read and understand the admin guidelines linked above?:
    Yes
    Why do you want to become an admin?:
    I like the idea of being able to help out the community as much as possible. By becoming an admin, I am able to help regulate the game play of those who do not abide by the server's rules and also enforce the rules of the server in a manner which is fair to all players. At the same time, I am able to be in a position where I have to stay involved with the server along with the community. The admin position is not only a position of being in control, as some may think, but it is a position of being able to help others in the time of need. Aside from helping others, Admins are in a position to ensure that the quality of the server remains high.I feel that I can help maintain that level. The GunGame server is a very good server to play on. This is why I continue to play on the server. I am not sure as to how many admins are currently on the server but whatever that number may be, I would like the opportunity to contribute to that number and help watch over the server for the Vigilante Gamers community.

2. Stanger

Stanger Member

Inventory:

Since you have just joined youre gunna have to wait awhile to get admin so we can get to know you better on the way you play and act in the servers.

3. killa sodas - cherry coke

Okay sounds good.

4. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

He has 3 months of playtime in the GG server. Let me handle the admin applications please.

Thanks for applying for admin. Everything looks pretty good, if you would jump in our TS3 and get to know some of our current admins, that would be great.
    I will also speak to you in there.

Here is a tutorial. http://www.forums.vigilantegamers.net/threads/teamspeak-3-tutorial.144/

Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
  5. killa sodas - cherry coke

Okay...will do.

6. Woody

Inventory:

Approved!

Welcome to the admin team! Once you donate please jump in TS3 so we can get you set up!

7. killa sodas - cherry coke

Thanks for the approval! Donated!

8. Woody

Inventory:

Awesome!

Sorry for the delay! I should be on today to get you all set up, if Gotcha hasn't already!

9. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Moved to inactive admin till you become active again.

-Senior admin

10. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Updated to active since he messaged me said he would be more active going to set as a senior admin instead of manager till he can prove he can be more active and take the role.

11. killa sodas - cherry coke